Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 21, 2003

Mushy Welcome Notes!

Mushy Welcome Notes!

Have fun reading them as i did... some are too mushy, they could even melt your heart... it's good to know that a lot of people are still capable of loving. Hate less, love more... as the song goes "what the world needs now is love sweet love..."

[[^sHoBe^]] Each time we are alone I guess I didn't know How far we were apart. Should have spoken from heart. I guess I didn't know That each time you go away, I cry I can't take all these goodbyes.

[El_cHiNaI_lAdY^] I aSkEd gOd 4 a fLoWer, hE GaVe Me A GaRdEn, I AsKeD hIm 4 a TrEe, He gAvE mE a FoReSt, I aSkEd hIm 4 A rIvEr, hE GaVe mE An OcEaN,I aSkEd GoD 4 A fRenD, hE GaVe mE...YOU!!

[bDaL] To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and understand her a little.

[mS_fr3aky] I Promzed nt 2 LoVe SuM 1 CoZ Im NoT ReDy yET,dEn U CaMe IntO mY Lyf,In AlL HaS ChAnGeD,I leFt mY PrOmIzed UnTrUe CoZ I cAnT TaKe DA FaCt DaT Im nOw In-LoVe WiD YoU.I Miss U Baby!!

[M0sQuit0] If I had three letters "hrt" I can add "ea" and get heart, If I added U then it would be "hurt" but Id rather choose U and get hUrt than have a hEart without U. i lOvE You MyPrincess...:)

[sweet_cheri] d irony of lyf s luvin d ryt person at d wrong tym..or havn d wrong person at d ryt tym..or fight 4 d ryt luv wen d ryt person s gone...

[Fay^] Seduce my mind and you can have my body, Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

[Th3^GriMReaPeR] U've Taken My Heart and My Soul....Bullshit!!

[ar_chelle] ««ìf ù tìnk ìn my mìnd ù dònt hàvè à plàcè, lòk ìn my èyès ànd ùll sèè ùr fàcè. ànd ìf ù stìl wòndèr hòw mùch ì càrè & lòvè ù, òpèn my hèàrt ànd ùr nàmè ìs thèrè... Love you so much..BOYETTE-MICHELLE.. »»

[^KiSsEs^] [-****-] A pRsOn caN b iN lUv w/ sUm1 4eVr TiL d eNd oF Tym. Bt f daT prSoN d0eSnT Tel oR shw d feelings of luv, it wil b jst anodr prson lving in a drim, lost of tru luv.[-****-]

[nydz] tHe piECeS 0f mY br0kEn hEaRt aRe s0 smaLL thEy c0uLd pAsS thR0uGh thE eYe 0f a nEeDLe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template