Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pursuing My Dream

According to Mortimer Adler, “The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as we continue to live.”

I totally agree. Life is a laboratory. We continue to learn as we live. Education doesn’t end in our diplomas. Even now that I am a professional, I continue to find ways to learn more. It may be for a promotion or for a totally different kind of job.

This time though, I want to pursue my dream. I finished Computer Science but didn’t end up in the Information Technology industry. So I want to have a refresh study and actually earn certificates. My problem now though, is what program or certificate am I going to undertake?

I heard of Intense School from a friend and they offer a lot of different training programs. Their intensive approach is ideal for all busy professionals in the IT and Information Security community. They also employ people who are not just skilled in their work but recognized in their respected fields as well. they are even recognized and have received prestigious industry awards. Moreover, Intense School gets rave reviews about their training programs that especially picked up my attention.

They offer a lot of courses in different states. I am very interested in their Virginia Cisco Course. But I also like Virginia MCITP. I am totally confused. Maybe I can go to other states and take Chicago CCNA or San Diego CCNA.

Help me decide?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template