Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

An Exciting Reunion for Me and My Hubby in an All Inclusive Resort

When my husband and I were geographically separated from each other due to his work abroad, I have always imagined us together in a romantic and grand vacation when he returns. My imaginations were so vivid that I even wrote and sketched them down. Maybe I was bored waiting for him that time that I busied myself choosing the right vacation spot for our much awaited reunion. Firstly, I wanted a place that has all my favorites. I want to have a choice when it comes to food and beach experience. When I did this, I got the chance to check online information about beach resorts, but only one caught all my interests among them as it offers itself as an all inclusive resort.

I am talking about Breezes Resorts. Through their online site, I learned that I can actually have all that I am looking for in one place. Fine dining is my hobby while my husband enjoys golfing whenever we are out. And I can actually have both through Breezes Resorts. Since they cater to many countries, I chose Jamaica all inclusive vacations package as this place has always brought me a high level of curiosity. My hubby and I love the outdoors and we want to try hiking at the mountains and end at the refreshing beaches. I have never tried horseback riding and that has been a childhood dream that I still longed to pursue. Yes, all these in a one of a kind Jamaica vacations through Breezes Resort. When I presented my plan to my husband even if he is still away, he felt like rushing his way back home at the very moment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template