Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Retired Extremely Dangerous (RED) the Best Action Movie of the Year!

Thanks to Darwin Barton

Although the movie Red is quite new to theatres, it is the best action movie I have enjoyed watching. I like this movie because it has a plot that is new to me. This movie is about retired CIA agents that used to be the best. However, the secrets they hold just made them the CIA's next targets. Bruce Willis (Frank Moses), Helen Mirren (Victoria), Morgan Freeman (Joe Matheson), and John Malkovich (Marvin Boggs) star in this amazing movie.

My favorite quotes from Red are as follows:

-Marvin Boggs: “Why are you trying to kill me?”

Frank Moses: “Look, why would I be trying to kill you?”

Marvin Boggs: “Because last time we met, I tried to kill you.”

Frank Moses: “That was a long time ago.”

Marvin Boggs: “Some people hold on to things like that.”

-Frank Moses: “We are going to break into the CIA.”

-Marvin Boggs: “I remember the CIA being tougher.”

Victoria: “Me too.”

-Victoria: “I kill people dear.”

Even though watching Red in the theatre was a great experience, I know I will enjoy watching Red on DirectTV HD DVR much more. The reason being, I am in the comfort of my own home, enjoying a great movie with my family, and saving money. Red is a great movie and I would recommend anyone who likes action movies to see it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template