Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Wrestling

I used to be a fan of wrestling way back in my younger days. I watch it with my whole family which eventually became a date night for all of us. Our favorite wrestlers include Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker, Bret Heart, and that one wrestler which I totally forgot the name. But anyway, the reason why I'm talking about wrestling right now is because the husband brought it up. I often criticize him when he is watching those brutal/violent movies and now he's telling me it's the same when I watch wrestling. But for me it's not the same thing. The wrestling I watch is choreographed and it rarely involves blood. Whereas his movies, there's bloodshed all the time and even foul language. So how can it be the same? You do get my point right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template