Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Cubby Labels for the Kids' Play Room

Guest post written by Millie Robbins

Well over the Christmas holidays, we installed a set of cubbies in the kids' play room, along with some fabric drawers so that we can teach the kids to put away their toys in an organized manner. But the thing is that they're just throwing the toys in any of those drawers and have to dump all of their toys onto the floor just to find one specific one. I knew that wasn't going to work and was kind of defeating the purpose of our new organizational system.

I went online to try and find a solution or a cute way to label these drawers. When i was doing that I came across the website clearwirelessinternet.com and after I looked through it a little bit I decided to switch over our home internet service to the provider.

It's a really simple idea, but I decided to make a cubby sign for each cubby and also a little label for each of the drawers so the kids could put the right drawer in the right cubby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template