Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Hello March...

March isn't really my favorite month of the year because it brings back a lot of sad memories. It was during this month that my mom passed away... just two weeks after I gave birth to my son. It was a month filled with sorrow and grief. And what made it even harder is the fact that I wasn't able to go home when my mom was finally laid to rest.

But then March is also the month of hope. It's when mother earth would come to life again after a long winter season. And every time I see life growing back around me, it makes me realize that life will go on no matter how harsh the circumstances may be. And just like those plants, I will keep on springing back to life even when I'm emotionally battered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template