Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Planning for Our Upcoming House

While I was going through our savings and checking on the budget for our upcoming house, I realized how much we still need to catch up on our goal. Suddenly I felt panic surging in. So many “what if’s” came in to my thoughts. What if we just end up settling for the second best with the limited resources that we could manage to spend?

Good thing my husband’s mind has already been made up. No matter what happens, he would stick to our house plan. We settled that as long as we do it one at a time, we will eventually reach our desired sanctuary. As planned, things do not have to be expensive to be in style. For instance, having a Copper Sink from www.shopsinksandfaucets.com is one classy way on how to start our kitchen's design. Copper Sinks have distinct earth color and from that we can already add one item at a time. Wow, just the thought of it makes me so excited already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template