Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Everything Comes Easy in Online Business With Web Conference

I have an online business and it's been going for almost three years now. All of my employees are scattered all across the globe and getting these people to work for me is not that easy. I also had problems getting to meet these people online all at the same time to discuss the plans and goals for the company. I was new to this online business so I asked help from my friends and they suggested that I should get a good Video conference service.

Video conference played a major role in my business. I have been using it in all my meetings. It's so amazing that I can send documents to all my employees in just a matter of minutes. I also hold web seminars in order to train new recruits discussing things they should know about the business. This is one of the many reasons why I tried using video conference and was thankful that my friend suggested The Conference Group.

When I was just starting this business, I recorded a training seminar video and emailed it to all my employees. Though it was somewhat convenient for me, I received hundreds of replies asking lot of questions and it wasted a lot of my time answering all of them. Live video and Web conference was the solution to that problem. It made the job a lot easier and more interactive. I also urged some of my long term employees to use Web conference to help the new recruits.

Although I was new to this kind of service, The Conference Group offered a variety of options which helped with my online conference experience. They also offer audio conferencing and web conferencing. This service is so great that it allows me to communicate to all kinds of people around the world. The revolution of internet brought a lot gain into my life so let us make use of these services to their greatest benefit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template