Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mission Accomplished!

I feel so tired today! I spent the whole day rearranging our bedroom furniture and decluttering our walk-in closet. It's hard because I'm the only one pushing all the heavy furniture from one corner to another. Hubby was even surprised when he got home and he could not believe that I did it all without help from anybody. Well, he actually scolded me a bit because I could have injured my back for doing all the work but what's done is done. I'm just so happy that I finished the chore right on time and I even got extra time to look for coach gifts online before I started prepping for dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template