Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cell Phone Shopping

My friend's contract with her mobile carrier is about to expire next month and she's planning to upgrade her phone to the latest model. But which brand and which model? iPhone, samsung htc, LG? Which is which? With so many brands to choose from, she's having a hard time making up her mind. I know it's overwhelming but I told her to list down the specs and features of the phone she really wanted. That way she can narrow down her choices and not get confused at all. And it would also help if she would read reviews online before buying. I always find that helpful whenever I'm torn between two brands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template