Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Trip to Grand Canyon!

So... where are we heading? Grand Canyon or Yellowstone Park? Geeez, I almost fainted when hubby asked me that question this morning. Haha! I've been wanting to visit these places so badly but somehow hubby did not like my idea. He said it's too far. But he got a long break from work (exactly 6 days) next week so instead of whiling at home, we'll spend it at the neighboring state instead. So what's my vote??? Grand Canyon of course! It's a long drive from Utah but we have six free days so it's not a problem. And we have roadside assistance so there's nothing to worry about just in case our car will get a flat tire or stall along the way. All we need to do is pack our stuff, book our hotel, and we're ready to hit the road!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template