I just got promoted to executive manager for operations in my company. With it, I was transferred to Alberta, Canada from Houston, Texas. To look for Edmonton apartments for rent was my top concern and most important priority. Finding this beautiful, comfortable apartment situated in a wonderful and quiet community in St.Albert, was made so much easier by logging on to www.rentedmonton.com. I enjoy coming home and relaxing in my apartment. And it helped me a lot in the transition and adjustment to my new job and location. Moving is a major event, and needless to say, stressful. So I made sure that I’m happy in my new home. See, a happy employee is a productive employee. That’s true in my staff and in my workplace everyday. As their new manager, I have to be happy and productive. Thanks to my new apartment in Edmonton. I simply enjoy living here!
Friday, November 04, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment