I’m not only a happy customer after experiencing 1800-got-junk service… I’m happier still that with their environment-friendly clean-up advocacy, it’s really about having a happy Earth. 1800-got-junk always got my back for many years now. I trusted them with my old-heater removal, my worn-carpet removal, and also my big old, bulky-TV removal to get my living room space back. I don’t have second thoughts or reservation about investing in 1800-got-junk’s way of Fort Worth Junk Removal because I know they dispose responsibly.
At 1800gotjunk.com, they have a variety of other junk removal and recycling services. Recently, we had a major extension and renovation job done at the office. The debris, rubbish and broken furniture were quite daunting to clean up. But my boss did it the 1800-got-junk way. In a couple of days, operations in the annex was well on the way! Garbage around us is worth more than a billion pounds of landfill. So to have as little contribution to the huge pile of our collective junks all combined, the smartest way to rid of garbage is the 1800-got-junk way.
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Fort Worth Junk Removal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment