Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 03, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun #72

This week’s statements:

1. I have no desire to try Stratosphere's SkyJump Las Vegas. Although I've said before that I will try it but after seeing it in person, I chickened out. But maybe if I get so drunk I might reconsider. LOL!

2. I love the smell of home-cooked meals because it reminds me of my happy childhood days.

3. I wish that my scars would magically disappear.

4. In one month I want to lose another 10 pounds!

Join us HERE!

3 comments:

Lucy on Sat Aug 04, 06:03:00 AM said...

Well congrats on the 10 pounds lost and good luck on your next goal of 10 more!! I am with you, love the smell of home cooked meals, cooking just makes the house smell great!!

Hilary on Sat Aug 04, 07:06:00 AM said...

Good luck with #4

Tami Von Zalez on Sat Aug 04, 09:34:00 PM said...

Visiting from the blog hop ~ I've starred to come back to visit again.

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template