Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Never Ending Surprises!

For my uncle’s 30th wedding anniversary to Aunt Beth…me and cousins were cooking up a special treat for them. We bought them tickets for an Asian tour and on their flight back home, we arranged for a quick side trip in Greece for them! The tour bit is the easy part of this whole wedding anniversary plan. It’s the preparation for the party that’s the tricky part…flowers, reception and venue, menu, guest list, gowns and tux, you know the works. Now for the wedding anniversary party, I wanted to look classic and elegant for my fiance. So I ordered online at PearlsOnly.com a bridal pearl set fit for the occasion. I got this lovely set of South Sea pearls with each piece having a luminous and luxurious glow. Those pearls, especially the necklace, gave me the elegance I wanted without having to spend too much unlike other jewelry. Considering the amount that my cousins and I shelled for Uncle Jim and Aunt Beth’s tour, my pearl set is an elegance that’s affordable. Now there’s one portion in the party that really threw me off…in a divine way, of course. Who would have thought??!!…During the reception, my fiance proposed to me!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template