Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 31, 2012

Preparing for a Party Conveniently

Since we got back here for our furlough, my  two boys have been bugging me about celebrating a special birthday party for both of them…TOGETHER!!  They celebrated their past two birthdays in Malaysia and they sure have missed having their friends during those two occasions. With furlough about to end in three months’ time, my husband and I decided to hold this very special “double” birthday party. And all their friends from the neighborhood and church are invited! They started giving out invitations last Saturday and everybody’s just all hyped for this “grand” celebration… “grand” in my sons’ version, that is.

For the big preparation, I asked my sister and my aunt to cook several meat dishes, I’d be baking seven apple pies, and my brother is tasked to do the grill. My aunt’s going to prepare her one-of-a-kind crock pot roast and Chicken and Sausage Gumbo…while my sister is preparing her specialty: Creamy chicken lasagna AND the timeless meat ball spaghetti. With grill as addition to the feast…it’s not just a kids’ party, it’s really a reunion for us parents too! (Note to self, have the sofa I ordered through the plush catalogue delivered before the party for more seats!)



So, for the chicken, pork and beef meats and other ingredients that I need, I turned to IGA catalogue to spare me the time and energy of buying the stuff I need. Just simply picking my ingredients from IGA catalogue saved me so much time and effort. I also need to order birthday tokens, banners and hats PLUS…this one I can’t afford to miss: give-away chocolates, candies and goodies for the children. And oh, I also need to order one o

Yesterday, when I got the meats for my dishes, I knew I got the best quality! Even the tissue, table napkins and oven cleaning solution…I shopped for these in half the time I usually spend in the grocery. Thanks to IGA catalogue for convenient shopping of quality and reliable products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template