Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 22, 2007

Business Cards

To all the professional graphic artists out there, how much do you charge when a client asks you to make personalized business cards?

And here's another question (this one is silly though, lol!):

How do you say the price without scaring the client? Hehehe!

I am too shy to name my price because I'm not really that confident on my designing skills and besides my prospective clients are all my friends.

Now you get the picture. ^_^

1 comments:

Chief Show Officer on Fri Jun 22, 08:22:00 PM said...

Tell them the value your product brings to them. Tell them your price and then..shut up. Literally. Don't say anything.

You have to project an attitude of "Why WOULDN'T you be willing to pay $X?".

Do that a few times (yes, it's hard) - then you'll get a few clients under your belt and it gets easier because you've done it before and because you will then have a "porfolio".

Good luck...and don't sell yourself short.

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template