Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

"Me Needs" Tag

Got this from Bea. Actually, this isn't a tag but I had so much fun doing it so I'm tagging all my friends listed on my left sidebar.

Instruction: Go to www.google.com, write your name and the word "needs" in the google and click the Goggle Search button. Just for fun, see what comes out of your search.

* cherry needs to be stopped (for what? hehehe!)
* cherry needs an answer (absolutely!)
* cherry needs support to recycle
* cherry needs to be precisely positioned in the cherry pitter in order for it to work (whatever! lol!)
* cherry needs a stem right?
* cherry needs to become red again (na-ah! hate the red days!)
* cherry needs to do is stick to hockey related subjects
* cherry needs a very understanding home (yup, because i'm a special child. hehe.)
* cherry needs volunteers
* cherry needs to be picked (pick me! pick me!)
* cherry needs some work because tulip has better flowers (yah right!)
* cherry needs minimal maintenance (not sure about this. hehe.)

For variation, you may also use "wants" or "likes" or "loves."

1 comments:

Ana P. S. on Thu Jun 21, 10:01:00 PM said...

Mao na ba ni ang tagay nimo sa amoa ni Nora?...LOL. I'll try mine, needs, naku! gama gama ra ba siya no?...LOL. Sos, ang mag come up sa akoa needs money gyod...LOL. Ok ah, thanks for sharing, it's funny. I had fun reading yours here.

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template