Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Watch Out!

I wanted to buy a new wrist watch for hubby since the one he is using already looks "battered." Actually, we already window shopped last month and he instantly fell in love with these hamilton watches:


And yeah, I like them too! Either of the two watches is perfect for hubby. I'm definitely buying it for him. I'm going to save up for this and give it on our 10th wedding anniversary... which means I still have 8 more years to save for it. Just enough time to save and work hard because it costs around $1295 or 61,000 in Philippine peso. Hehehe. So hunny, just be patient because one day you will be owning a hamilton watch. ^_~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template