Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Don't Ask the Kids!

Golly, I think my little cousin and nephew is watching too much TV. Not that it's bad but they are learning some words that kids shouldn't be saying so parental guidance is always recommended. Take a look at this:

My sister asking my 4-year old cousin.

Bevs: Pia, do I look beautiful?

Sofia: Yeah, you look crazy!

Kids I tell ya! Hahahaha!

Here's another one with my 3-year old nephew. I was having my make-up done when I asked him these questions. 

Tita Che: Josh, look at Tita, am I pretty?

Josh: No!

Walang kagatol-gatol na NO! lol! But I'm not giving up... (the make-up artist was doing final touches on my face)

Tita Che: Josh, come here... look at Tita, am I pretty now?

Josh: Yes!

Wow! Ang galing ng make-up artist. Hehehe. Not satisfied with his answer though so I asked him the same question again.

Tita Che: Really? Tita is pretty now?

Josh: Shut up!

Hahahaha! Now I've learned my lesson. lol!  

1 comments:

Lily on Tue Jun 26, 11:45:00 PM said...

hahaha ang cute naman nila,Hello Che musta kana,karon lang gyud ko na saag balik dinhe oi,unsa-on ning naa na anak usahay present usahay absent,pero nahimoot ko sa imong post karon,mao hasta na lang mga bata karon ka mga intelehente na lang manubad, murag mga tigulang na ba, they sure needs some PG when it comes to wacthing some tv shows. my Jasmine was now in that phase.but not much yet. anyway great lang ka nako og happy wed. enjoy the summer days.

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template