Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dressing up the House for Granny Made Easy

When I moved to my grandma’s house to assist my aunt in looking after her, I felt the need to help her not only with that. The house needs some helping too since no one in the family still have the chance to observe how badly it needs a makeover. This is something I want to do not only for it to look dainty as any home should, I also want grandma to be more comfortable in it.

While sorting out what has to be done first, I realized my grandma should have something to sit on when she’s resting in the porch. I knew exactly what she needs and it must be an adirondack chair. I had one before which my Dad gave to me when I had my first room. Since I’m low on budget, I would have to check on Adirondackchairsinc.com to check on their latest discounts and newest designs that would fit my granny. I especially like their Red Cedar Adirondack Chair Rocker which is being sold at a very reasonable price.

My next stop would be the kitchen. My heart is burdened upon seeing how wrecked the kitchen sink was, so I will definitely choose the nicest stainless steel kitchen sink available. Good thing I did not have to look further since Stainless Steel Store has so many choices which I can opt from. Their sale prices are also awesome, which makes it possible for me to buy one. And for me who loves cooking much, I am up to purchasing a new butcher block countertop which is available at their lowest process at Butcher Block with no shipping and tax fee to think of. So I’m guess I’m ready to dress up my granny’s house!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template