Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

A Little More Green this Christmas

Guest post written by Lynn Mason

One of my New Years resolutions for 2010 was to make our household a little bit greener and I think that I've done a pretty good job of it. We've started recycling more than just plastic bottles at our house though and my house even started a compost pile! But the holidays seem to produce a whole lot of waste, so I'm going to try and address that this year.

I went online to try and come up with some ideas for how we could have a green and sustainable holidays in the family. While I was trying to find some stuff about that I saw the site CLEARwirelessinternet.com and after reading through some of it, decided to change over my internet access to it.

But I think that the biggest challenge will be using green gift wrap. I saved some from last year because I already has my resolution in mind then, but I don't really have enough to wrap all of our gifts, so IÕm going to try and use some things like fabric that can be reused and newspaper and magazines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template