Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Ecco Shoes

It's Christmas season once again and it's time to give gifts to our loved ones. This year, I already made a list of presents to give to my family and friends. Definitely, my beloved husband will receive a special gift from me. I'm planning to buy the ecco shoes that he's been wanting to have the past months. Of course, I'm not telling him about this because I really want to surprise him on Christmas day. I really saved for his gift because I want him to be happy (anyway he deserves to have a special gift because he's been a good husband to me).

I plan to purchase the ecco shoes at Zappos.com. This holiday, they are giving big discounts to their products. Plus they provide free shipping on items ordered from them. If you are a shoe-addict just like my husband, then Zappos.com is the store for you. They offer their customers with a variety of shoes, with hundreds to choose from. Aside from the regular ecco shoes, they also sell ecco performance shoes and ecco golf shoes. What I like about Zappos.com is that they also have shoe care products that the customers can purchase, both in leather and travel kits. With Zappos.com's WOW business philosophy, it can be expected that they give only the best possible customer care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template