Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Favorite Christmas Movie

Post contributed by Fletcher Vargas

Christmas time is absolutely one of the best times of year for me. I love the decorations, the sweet treats, and most importantly, the movies. My most favorite Christmas movie of all time is How The Grinch Stole Christmas. This movie was first released in 1966. The cartoon movie was remade in 2000 with actual people. Being old fashioned, I prefer the traditional cartoon version of How The Grinch Stole Christmas. During the holiday season, I find myself watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas over and over on my satellite television from www.directstartv.com/localchannels/California/C/.

The movie is about a hateful and lonely Grinch who is absolutely disgusted with the village near him. The people in the Whoville village are cheerful and extremely excited for Christmas. The Grinch does not approve of their happiness and sets about with a plan to ruin Christmas. The Grinch dresses up as Santa Claus and raids the homes of all the people in Whoville, stealing their Christmas gifts. However, many twists and turns occur within the movie and it just so happens that the Grinch has a change of heart.

Watching this movie during Christmas time reminds me so much of my childhood and all the holiday traditions that we had growing up. I could replay How The Grinch Stole Christmas over and over and would not get tired of it at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template