Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 07, 2011

Wedding on New Year's Eve

Guest post written by Rachel White

When we started planning for our wedding over a year ago, my future husband told me that we should get married on New Year's Eve 2010 so that we could get the tax benefits in 2011 for being married during 2010. At first he was just kidding, but then I started thinking about how fun it would be to get married on New Year's Eve.

So after about five minutes of discussion, it was decided that we had a wedding date. Now, finding a venue to book for the holiday was a little tougher, but we got it done and will be man and wife in a few days. I was actually online about a week ago looking through pictures of our venue just to pass that time, when I came across the website http://www.ClearWirelessInternet.com and looked through it some. We still hadn't set up all the utilities in our house we're moving into, so I ordered an internet package off of it.

I can't wait to dance the night, year and my singlehood away at my New Year's wedding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template