Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 09, 2011

A Total Surprise

I was quite surprised when I saw my high school best friend in our reunion. Clad in a beautifully laced blouse and skirt, he came in the room while everybody almost dropped their jaws in amazement. He was so elegantly dressed even if his male physique was still obvious. And his breast looked so real. When I finally got hold of him, I told him that I did not realize how serious he was when he said over the phone that he’s got some surprise for everyone.

I, still being awed and speechless, listened as he began to boast of how he got the perfect transgender breast forms. A particular online shop by the name of Glamour Boutique got him so excited with their charming products. Specifically for cross dressing purposes, the site also explains what to expect from their products. My best friend explained how confident and well informed he is with what he has been doing because of that. One thing he added also is about the durability and high grade quality of the materials that the shop is offering.

1 comments:

Barangay Love Stories on Tue Jan 11, 12:46:00 AM said...

Musta po! Punta po kayo dito sa site na to Barangay Love Stories. Para sa mga Pinoy!

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template