Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yet another weight loss resolution

Guest post written by Dawn Bernstein

I know I'll probably eat my words in a few months, along with some chocolate cake, but I'm making yet another New Year's resolution this year to lose some weight this year. I've always struggled with my weight, so I thought that I could make a real effort this year to change my lifestyle so that I can get into better shape and stay in better shape. I've started to get more concerned with how my weight may cause other health problems.

I went online to check out some different weight loss plans and ideas to see how I could apply them to my life. While I was looking up some inspiration and ideas, I randomly found some CLEAR BUNDLE prices that looked pretty good, so I chose to sign up for one of satellite internet packages I also found.

I think that I'm also going to share my goals with a friend so that they can help hold me accountable for and encourage my efforts toward my weight loss New Year's resolution.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template