Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Double Birthday Celebration

My lil boy and my friend's lil girl celebrated their second birthday yesterday. The party was a huge success. Almost everyone on the guest list made it. There were plenty of food because aside from the ones we prepared, some of our friends also brought in their own specialties. And because there were tons of people, my friend V and I decided to split up the responsibilities. She entertained the adult guests while I, on the other hand, was assigned to the kids. We played a lot of games and there was also a lot of singing and dancing. All in all it was a fun party. The birthday celebrants got tons of gifts and the moms and dads all went home with a full tummy. So full that I bet when they arrived home, they immediately looked for the diet pills that work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template