Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Human Anatomy

I'm so glad I took Human Anatomy back in my college days. Now I have a better understanding of my body and all its internal processes. I can now even tell what's the difference between creatine and creatinine.

Creatine is a nitrogenous organic acid that occurs naturally in vertebrates and helps to supply energy to muscle and nerve cells. Creatinine, on the other hand, is the break-down product of creatine phosphate in muscle and is removed from the body by the kidneys.

That my friend is just one of the hundreds of metabolic processes that happens within our body. Indeed, the human body is one amazing machine. And despite all the tests and studies done by mankind to better understand it, there are still some mysteries that's yet to be solved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template