Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ageing Beautifully with the Help of Vitamin Supplements

I am anxious of becoming old (although I am very far from reaching the golden years). Why? Because I see these many older people having problems such as joint pain, hearing loss, eye problems, and susceptibility to a lot of diseases. They say these are signs of old age. Yet I know that this is not always the case because I have also met men and women in their 70s and 80s who are still vibrant and active. So, I guess ageing does not equate to sickness, less vigor, and mental decline. That means there is life in my future.

So, what can I learn from the generations who came before me that would prepare me for when I get to where they are now (we cannot deny the fact that we are all headed that way in the end)? It seems to me that every one who is vibrant and living full lives in their old age are those that have had the wisdom to take care of their health even when they were young. This group has been exercising, taking natural vitamins, eating the right foods, taking vitamin supplements, and actively keeping their minds sharp. But for the rest of us who have not lived that way, or for some other reason are already experiencing the problems of old age that I mentioned above, there are medications and supplements available to help heal the disease or alleviate the pain. Take joint pain for example. I learned that it starts showing up when a person hits his or her 40s. This can contribute to a person slowing down and gaining weight as well as being less mentally active because the pain can cause their mind and body to be tired after all the days work is finished. So, to combat the pain some people takes nitric oxide supplement which is an anti-inflammatory and helps reduce the pain. With their pain reduced these people can continue to be active and healthy into their golden years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template