Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Keeping Your Swimming Pool and Spa Clean with the Help of Spa Filters and Filter Cartridges

My aunt called last night to tell me the news that their new house in the country has just been finished and they are moving in a couple of weeks before the summer comes. The house has five bedrooms with a huge fireplace in the living room and another in the bedroom. From the living room, one would see the swimming pool designed with a waterfall at one end and a spa at the other end. Plants are everywhere around the pool area. They perfectly provide the beauty and the atmosphere of a tropical paradise just like what she has envisioned her dream house and backyard would be.

My aunt loves the water and so do her husband and her three kids. They would go to the beach or to the river almost every weekend during the summer. So, I can just imagine how excited she is of the fact that she will finally have a swimming pool in her own backyard. Her only concern is how to maintain sparkling clean water filling her pool and spa. She knows that the chemicals she would add in the water will not remove the dirt and oil in it. She needs swimming pool filter cartridges to filter out the dirt, oil and other contaminants. But then after a while they will get clogged and will not be efficient in removing all those unwanted substances in the water. She will then need replacement spa filter cartridges and spa filters to maintain the water crystal clear.

Listening to her talk about all that has to be done to maintain a clean swimming pool and the cost that it would entail makes me realize that it is not quietly as costly as I thought. The water lover within me begins to imagine but that is all I can do for now. I am just grateful that my aunt invited me and my kids to visit and spend a week in their house this summer. How exciting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template