Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rocky Patel Cigars or Olivia Cigars - Take Your Pick!

We were at one of the local malls last Friday night. I used to frequent that place way back in my college days. Anyway, there were a lot of new additions to the place like new sections and additional levels. There was a small stall there that I noticed. It sold just about everything a smoker would need from matches and lighter fluids to pipes, even chewing tobacco.

That brought about memories from my childhood like the old women who lived a couple of houses down the street who smoked cigarillos. There were even elders who smoke with the lit end of their cigars inside their mouth. That sight really blew my mind. I also remember an art teacher back in high school who smokes pipes inside the classrooms - which is a big no-no. Call me ignorant but that was the first time I saw someone use a pipe right in front of me. And I liked the smell that exuded from the burnt tobacco in his pipe. It had a sweet aroma to it. I thought it would be the same acrid smell as burnt cigarettes, but surprisingly it was actually quite pleasant.

I believe I have a few cigars here at home that were given by friends of mine when their first-borns came to this world. If I remember correctly there are Ashton cigars, Rocky patel cigars and an oliva cigar among other brands in my collection. And when asked where they got those cigars, they told me they buy cigars online (I didn't know you can actually do that!).

Going back to the shop I saw, they also carried those electronic cigarettes, including batteries and cartridges. That strategy put a smile in my face as they catered also those who are trying to quit the tobacco habit. Displaying just the regular tobaccos and cigarettes may tempt quitters to get back into the habit, it's good that the shop gives them alternatives that are not as damaging to their health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template