Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Exploring Amsterdam Design, Museum Zurich and Vienna Art!

I will visit Europe soon! That's what I have been telling myself for years now. It's just a dream as of the moment but I will make sure it will become a reality one of these days. I will work my butt off if I have to just to save enough money to bring my whole family to the best and finest places in Europe.

Speaking of which, included in my must-visit places is Amsterdam - the capital of Holland. I am not an artist but I know how to appreciate the arts. And when it comes to visual arts, Amsterdam is the place to be! The city's architecture is art itself but there's more to explore. They have museums dedicated to world-renowned Dutch Masters such as Van Gogh and Rembrandt. Add to that an amazing cultural experience. So really, it's not just the Amsterdam design and arts I'm after, it's the WHOLE experience.

Next on my list, is Zurich. It's the largest city in Switzerland and is also considered as one of the world's largest financial centers. This place is teeming with beautiful scenery and age-old infrastructures such as churches, theaters, and more than 50 museum zurich. And being the central hub of everything in Switzerland, this city never sleeps. Their nightlife has a reputation known across the globe and it's something I want to experience firsthand when I visit the place.

And finally, I would also like to visit Vienna - the cultural, economic, and political centre of Austria. Vienna Art, music, theatre, food and architecture is something you would want to experience yourself. Words are not enough to describe how beautiful this place is which is why it's one of the places I wanted to explore. Thankfully there's coolcapitals.com to help me with the planning when this dream of mine becomes a reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template