Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Scrapbooking

Aside from blogging, scrapbooking is one thing I'm passionate about. I like it because I get to express the artistic side of me which I didn't know existed. But thanks to digital scrapbooking, it allowed me to expand my horizon and at the same time, it let me preserve memories in a beautiful, artistic, and fun way.

But it wasn't that easy you know. I made my scrapbooks from scratch so I had to learn Adobe Photoshop and read hundreds of tutorials before I figured out how to do it right. But nowadays, making scrapbooks is as easy as 1-2-3. There are websites like Smilebox that lets you create beautiful scrapbooks in minutes. Just add photos, embellishments, journaling and voila - you're done! So visit their website when you have the time and give digital scrapbooking a try!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template