Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Future Plans

I've been thinking a lot lately about going back to school. My options include taking up a medical course or getting an online I T degree. These two fields are the most in demand these days which means landing a job won't be as hard compared to other fields of expertise. But of course, just like any other major decisions in my life, I still have to consult my better half about this. We'll see if our finances can afford it and if his work schedule would permit it since he's working full time. And also, I need to seek the help of a career couselor first to help me decide which one to take up - Pharmacy Technician or an online I T degree.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template