Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm Intimidated


This guest post from Margaret Mills

I’ve always been really intimidated by computers but when I hit 50 I decided I had waited long enough to learn about them. They were taking over everything and I knew I was going to be left behind if I didn’t find out more about how to work them and use them in my daily life! My daughter suggested I go to the local university and find out about any adult education classes they had to offer and that was the best idea I’d heard yet. I signed up for class and after about 6 weeks I felt totally proficient enough to go out and get a laptop and Get Wild Blue at home! My kids love it because now we can all email instead of talking on the phone and I like it because I get to get pictures of the grandkids on Facebook and I actually saved money because I cancelled my newspapers and magazine subscriptions. I love having the independence that comes with being computer savvy and I can’t believe it took so long!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template