Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 07, 2011

Building a Brighter and Stronger Future with the Help of Walden University

A better life. That’s what everyone wants for himself. Through higher education, I have easier access to better opportunities both in career and in life. I’m a mother of two girls and I work as office assistant in a counseling clinic. With the goal to help others professionally and effectively, I enrolled in Walden University's online degree programs. With this, I can be a mom and wife, without having to give up my work, while at the same time earn M.S. in Marriage, Couple, and Family Counseling degree!

Walden University’s education program is flexible, practical and attainable without compromising quality education. For online education, you can discover more of WaldenU.edu which offers a variety of options to help fulfill your desire for personal and career advancement. You can learn about Walden at http://learn.waldenu.edu. You don’t wanna miss building a brighter and stronger future by missing Walden!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template