Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Missed an Episode!

Darn I missed the Gold ‘N’ Gloves episode on Auction Hunters. My friend told me that on that episode, Ton was able to find gold bars worth thousands of dollars during the dig. That would have been exciting to see. But since I missed it, I will have to wait for the rerun on October 21st. By the way, for those who have no idea what Auction Hunters is, it is a reality TV show hosted by Allen and Ton where they participate in storage unit auctions throughout Southern California and occasionally other locations around the United States. Each episode leads viewers through the pair's activities of bidding on and winning abandoned storage units, appraising the items found within, and selling the most lucrative and interesting pieces to experts or collectors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template