Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Today's the Day!

So today's the day I'm gonna start a rigorous diet program. Well, it's not rigorous for some people but for me it is, especially because I have to give up eating rice for a couple of weeks. And me being Asian, well that's really HARD. But as they say, no pain - no gain! And I trust that this program will work as long as I religiously stick to it. A cousin of mine was in the same program months ago and she succeeded.  She went from wearing large clothes down to the small sizes. It was really impressive! And seeing the results, I was convinced so now I'm doing it as well. Wish me luck peeps! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template