Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Comfortable Cheap Scrubs

Hospitals used to be a scary place for me to go when I was a kid. The needles, dextrose, and intimidating doctors and nurses freak me out. Every time they go near me I show them my defensive posture. I usually karate chop them to keep them away but my mom would grab me and tell me that everything is going to be fine. I then ask my self, “How can it be fine when these doctors and nurses look serious and scary in the first place?”

Now, I have observed hospitals are becoming friendlier to their patients. The design and interiors of these places are becoming more welcoming. The doctors and nurses looked more approachable, one reason is their clothing. Most nurses and some doctors wear scrub suits. Children nowadays would no longer have to deal with mean looking people. Nurses prefer wearing these because they are more comfortable with it and it still is hygienic. Since it has become a trend, some companies are offering quality and cheap scrubs. If you’re a nurse looking for a scrub suit that it fashionable, you can order from online store like http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/.

1 comments:

nursing uniforms on Fri Aug 12, 06:48:00 AM said...

I really like your information about Comfortable Cheap Scrubs is very useful for us and your post is very interesting. Thanks for sharing!!!


cheap scrubs

Post a Comment

 

Cherry's Comfort Zone Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template